Shadows of Denver
The changes will live here as they are added to the game.
Karma → Nuyen or Nuyen → Karma Conversion Rules:
- Nuyen or Karma can be converted to the other during down time only.
- 1 Karma can be gained at the expense of 2500 Nuyen.
- 2500 Nuyen can be gained at the expense of 1 Karma
- This conversion requires a good story during downtime to be permitted.
- Each transaction must be approved by Game Master.
- A character can only use/gain a maximum of their edge in Karma in this fashion during downtime.
- Troop Play – Each Player can have up to 3 Characters to select from
- Stories will be pitched to the players and as a group will decide what character’s will be played.
- Karma at the end of missions will be given to main character: 3 points + RPG/Mission Goals/ETC: Alt characters also get 3 points.
- To Save a Characters Life – Karma 5 / Can’t Play for the next mission
- Need to upload characters to Obsidian Portal in the Character section and approved.
- Characters can not use other troop characters during a mission unless they have them as a contact.
- If the Technomancer is using her living persona, decking skills are based on Resonance, however if she is using a cyberdeck they work as normal for a Decker.